This page is intended to serve as a resource to help 退伍军人, active-duty service members, and dependents enrolling at Saint Augustine’s University in 罗利, 北卡罗莱纳. In order to check your eligibility for VA benefits, start the process at the beginning of the intended enrollment term.
Saint Augustine’s University in 罗利, 北卡罗莱纳 strives to provide a safe and inclusive space in order to effectively and efficiently serve our service members. We are responsible for managing and staying abreast of the university, 当地的, 状态, and federal educational benefits that are available for our VA students. In order to increase our awareness, 知识, and education regarding VA students then we must create and foster partnerships with the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs, and SAA. We have strong relationships that need to be attended to as well, that include but are not limited to, 北卡罗莱纳 Army National Guard, 空军国民警卫队, and Air Force/Army reserve organizations. Our office will help increase retention and graduate rates and facilitate a positive support system for our service members, 退伍军人, 和成员.
- Work with the Registrar’s Office to process VA Enrollment Certifications for all VA students
- Manage interface communications with parent/student and 分 faculty (phone, email, in-person)
- Organize files for continued VA audit readiness (annual NCSAA program approval and on-going VA/NCSAA audit)
- Assess files for semester completion requirements and make recommendations for updates (I.E. 删除/添加)
未来的 & 新学生
If you are a prospective/new student and would like to start receiving benefits, the first step is to start the application process with the Department of 退伍军人事务部 (VA). Details regarding the application process can be found at http://benefits.va.gov/gibill/. You may also reach the VA by calling 1.888.442.4551. The VA is your best point of contact for questions concerning benefit payment amounts and questions regarding specific eligibility.
Once the VA application process is complete, the following paperwork will need to be submitted to the VA Certifying official via mail, 电子邮件附件 或者亲自去.
*Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
Note: The COE will be mailed to you after the application for benefits has been processed.
The degree programs at Saint Augustine’s University are approved by the 北卡罗莱纳 State Approving Agency (NCSAA) for the enrollment of students, who are eligible for VA Education and Training Benefits, provided under the following VA programs:
- Post-9/11 GI Bill – Chapter 33
- Length of Service Percentage < 100%: Non-supported portion of tuition and fees are due at 登记
- Length of Service Percentage =100%: No tuition and fee payment is required at 登记
- Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB-AD, MGIB-SR) – Chapter 30 & 第1606章
- Survivors and Dependents Assistance (DEA and Fry Scholarship) – Chapter 35
- Vocational Rehabilitation & 就业(虚拟现实&E) -第31章
Following acceptance by the University, to ensure prompt and accurate benefit payments, the following process should be followed by VA Education Benefits students:
VA CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY
→ If you have not received your VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE), application information is provided on the VA Education & Training home page under the VA Education Benefits Application Process →
→ Upon receipt of the VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE), provide a copy to the VA School Certifying Official in the Office of the Registrar.
SAINT AUGUSTINE’S VA CERTIFICATION REQUEST
→ Each term for which VA Education Benefits are to be utilized, proceed with the following:
- Prior to the start of the term, complete St. Augustine’s VA Education Benefits’ “Certification Request”→
- Contact your Academic Advisor and request that a current Plan of Study/Degree Audit be forwarded via email to VetEducation@allthesebooks.com.
- Provide prompt notification of all enrollment changes to the 分 VA School-Certifying-Official in the Office of the Registrar.
- VA Certificate of Eligibility (mailed or emailed from the VA)
- Enrollment Certification Request (submitted at the beginning of each term)
- Updated Plan of Study/Degree Audit